The Episcopal Church of St. Palladius was built near the gates of Drumtochty Castle by the Rev. James Stewart GAMMELL in 1885. It is a small church, surrounded by lawns and a few gravestones.
Copyright 2017 © Lorraine Stewart - Kincardineshireancestors.co.uk. All rights reserved. All photos used on this site are owned by ourselves and can be purchased.
Member of the Scottish Genealogy Network
Visit ScotlandAncestral Welcome Scheme Registered
Member of the Association of Professional Genealogists